Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Searching, Rejoicing...& More Searching

Monday was a good day. For starters, L turned 2! Yes, I know, I know...it's so cliche, but I'll say it anyways. Where does the time go?! L's 'babyhood' went by so fast! But as much as I lament time's swift passing, I rejoice and celebrate in the fact that our boys are growing and thriving!
We went to the zoo yesterday to help celebrate L's birthday. My mom joined us, and we met my good friend J there. Let me just say it's so great having my mom with us. We enjoy her company and she's such a big help! It was a beautiful day to spend at the zoo! And for lunch my mom treated us to Panera...yum! (Thanks mom!)
Needless to say, the boys loved looking at the animals, but there favorite part...construction trucks! They are renovating a part of the zoo, and the trucks were hard at work while we were there. C and L insisted they see them. Of course they have the construction blocked off for safety, so...

Pictured above is J lifting up her daughter, O to see the trucks working behind the fence. Trust me - my mom and I did this with older boys also. I just didn't get a picture of it.

Oh - isn't this sweet. C & his friend O enjoying the zoo together.

C & L

And of course Baby P, hanging in the stroller.

----------------------------------

Monday was also a good day because I realized something big...huge. I realized that 3 recent prayers of mine had been answered!!! One in the past 2 months and two in the past 3 days! I am a believer, but yes there are times when I know I don't live as a believer. So this verse: And you will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13 has been on my heart a lot lately. Well, if answered prayers aren't finding Him then I don't know what is! So, I rejoice and praise Him and take comfort in the fact that faith is sometimes fleeting (at least for me, for now), but searching can and will be unceasing...


No comments: