Wednesday, August 18, 2010

how I became a pirate

Memorial Day weekend (almost 3 months ago-Yikes!) we took the boys to see 'How I Became a Pirate' at The Magik Theatre. It was based on the first book in a two book series - the second book being 'Pirates Don't Change Diapers.' Both of these stories are fun reads!

While we waited for the theatre to open, we hung out at a playground right outside and burned off some energy.


This is the best picture I got of Baby P that day. The boy is in constant motion!

always on the move

And what's a play without some popcorn?!

ready for the show

how I became a pirate

how I became a pirate


This was our second play to see at The Magik Theatre. Last year we saw 'If You Give a Mouse a Cookie,' which was cute. But I think this time was a bit more fun because all three boys sat and watched the entire play pretty attentively!

No comments: