Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June.17.2009

Today, I celebrated my 31st birthday.


This happy flower arrangement appeared on my front door today...from my in-laws. Thanks Skip and Sina!!!



I also got these flowers from my Mom and Dad. Don't they also look happy?! :)




Good times spent with family...(We missed you Jennifer!)






Poor Baby P was asleep by the time we enjoyed birthday cake.





My sweet husband got me this cake. YUM!




He (my awesome husband) also got me a generous gift card to Target. WooHoo! He also always seems to find the best cards! The card I got from him today says:



To My Wife


In many wonderful ways,


you're the very center of our family -



the one who


holds us all together



with your understanding


and support...


There's no way


I could ever thank you enough



for everything you do,



but I want you to know that I love you



and I'm so lucky to have you as my wife.



Happy Birthday


Um, WOW! Those words are too kind...but I'll take it! Thank you my love!


The card from the boys was so funny. It has a dog on the front dressed in a mask and cape. On the inside it says:

Happy Birthday

from

The Bark Knight




And he had the boys pick out a coffee mug for me. I love having a pretty, meaningful mug to enjoy my morning coffee!



What a day!



Sweet, thoughtful cards and gifts.


Lots of birthday wishes from friends and family.


PF Chang's for dinner.


Chocolate cake.


Hearing the sweet voices of my 4 and 2 year old sons wish me a Happy Birthday and sing to me.


And time with my precious family.




What a wonderful day! I am so, so blessed!







No comments: