Sunday, August 28, 2011

beach fun!

The beach is one place we really look forward to taking the boys every summer! This year, we actually went twice - once to Galveston with Nana and Papa and the other to Port Aransas. The boys absolutely love it! It's just the perfect place to play. This year C and L enjoyed getting in the water. Baby P enjoyed it also, as long as he was in either Mommy or Daddy's arms. All 3 loved the sand! In Galveston, there was this hole that somebody before us had dug, and that was a favorite of the boys!

DSC_1064-2
DSC_1069-3
DSC_1071-2
DSC_1091-2

Here's that hole I was talking about.
DSC_1118
DSC_1156-2

L was fascinated by this seaweed.
DSC_1194-2
DSC_1229-2
DSC_0014-2
   
I decided not to take my camera to Port A...less to pack. We left early one Saturday and spent one night. The boys, especially C, were excited about staying in a hotel! Here are some pictures I took with my iPhone. I didn't get pictures of this, but the boys found sticks when we first got there, and they played light saber wielding Jedis with them.

Port A
Port A
store in Port A

It was so, so nice to get to go on our mini vacations! I'm already looking forward to our next one.


No comments: