Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 and 365

It's been a long time since I have posted to my blog, way longer than I would like. As I was looking back through old posts and catching up on organizing pictures (which I'm way behind on also), I am so thankful for the pictures and words and how they have captured memories that are absolutely precious to me. Memories that I hope my boys will also cherish.

In 2013, I will focus on taking pictures of people and things that are beautiful to me and let go of taking technically good photos. As a motivator, my goal for this year is to participate in my own 365 project. 

And here we go.

Day 1 - January 1, 2013
Sometimes they read with their lights after we say goodnight and are super about watching the clock and turning them off at an agreed upon time.

365: day 1 - Sometimes they read with their lights after we say goodnight and are super about watching the clock and turning them of at an agreed upon time.


Day 2 - January 2, 2013
I cheated a bit here. These are actually photos from yesterday. I loved them too much not to use them. They show love and personality. 

Nana and Papa came to visit yesterday. C is giving Nana a thank you hug for his Christmas gift. P is playing with his connectagons gift, which he says is "awesome." Thank you Nana and Papa!

DSC_0272-2
DSC_0278-2



Happy 2013! May the new year be full of blessings and much joy. 

1 comment:

Sina Thompson said...

Your picture is like getting a hug all over again!