Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Summer 2010...still catching up

In August we went to Port Aransas for a family vacation. The boys' Nana and Papa joined us for the fun!

Let me just say that the beach is the perfect place for 3 young boys! I mean, being outside with water and sand as far as the eye can see...they loved it! Our C man learned to boogie board and had a blast with it! All three boys enjoyed running around, playing with the water and sand, exploring and looking for seashells.

On our way...

DSC_4294


Filling buckets with sand and water and dumping them was P's favorite thing to do!

DSC_4307-2


L enjoyed hanging out in the shallow water.

DSC_4311-2


I love the beach, mommy!

DSC_4316-2


Brothers sorting their seashells...I love the look of serious concentration on L's face.

DSC_4446-2


I'm sure he's pretending to be loading sand from or to a truck.

DSC_4365-2


Watching my 4 loves...Ahh, this is the life!

DSC_4369


Some fun with shadows...

DSC_4407


There is some very important work going on here, loading and...

DSC_4438


...dumping of sand.

DSC_4440


Help me, Papa!

DSC_4458-2


What joy!

DSC_4463-2


I'm excited to go back this summer!


No comments: