Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Man

My husband celebrated his 35th birthday in January. That means I've known him for more than half of his and my life! And I'm so thankful for such a wonderful man to be my husband and Daddy to our precious boys!

Look, how mean am I? I made him cook his own birthday lunch.


DSC_7902-2


DSC_7911-2


DSC_7913-2

But I did make him this scrumptious German chocolate cake. That's nice, right?


DSC_7896-2


DSC_7936-2


DSC_7943-2

My husband and his sweet mom. Can I just say that she is the best? You always hear these horrible stories about mothers-in-law. But not mine...I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law!


DSC_7945

Happy Belated Birthday to my sweet husband!

Next up to celebrate...10 years of marriage next month!

1 comment:

Jill aka Fruit Loop said...

First Happy Birthday "Ana's Man" :-)

Second, your MIL should right a manual on how to be a great MIL....because she is fabulous!

Third, Cap'N Crunch will be right over to get some of that German Chocolate Cake!