Thursday, November 4, 2010

more summer fun...

...and few words.

The boys and I joined our friends for peach picking at this orchard in Fredericksburg.

peach picking

Peach Picking-7/2010

Peach Picking-7/2010

We also visited our local museum to see a really cool dinosaur exhibit. 

dinosaurs at Witte

dinosaurs at Witte



dinosaurs at Witte


So, we asked the kiddos what a dinosaur sounds like. This next two pictures crack me up! They are so cute!

dinosaurs at Witte


dinosaurs at Witte


The dinosaur exhibit turned out to be a lot of fun. The dinosaurs moved and made noise so I wasn't sure if the boys would be a little scared. C was excited from the start and loved it. When we first got there, L wasn't too sure about it and said he wanted to leave. He ended up loving it also! And P, well he would scream at me to get him as close as we could to the dinosaurs. This lady walked by and said to me, "Awww, he (referring to P) is probably scared." I said, "Nope! He is insisting on getting really close the them!"

It's fun going back and remembering what a nice summer we had. I'm so glad, especially since C is in kinder now.



No comments: