Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm So Excited...

...and I just don't have to hide it anymore! We were blessed with the most wonderful news a few weeks ago, but couldn't share it until now. It's been so hard to keep it a secret!



No, we're not having another baby. But it is baby news. Who is having the baby?




Thanksgiving 2009


YES! My brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in June 2010!!! I'm going to be an aunt!!! My husband is going to be an uncle!!! And our boys are going to have a cousin!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm so thrilled (in fact, my hands are shaking a little as I type this post)!

Congratulations Ricardo and Jennifer!!! We love you guys and can't wait to meet, hold and love on our niece or nephew!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Aww, congrats, Ana!!! That's great news!! Beautiful picture, by the way.

Sina Thompson said...

Fantastico! We wish Auntie Jenny and Tio Ricardo much baby happiness.