Friday, October 9, 2009

five question friday

My Little Life



1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?

Well, since I can't say computers...

Wow, this is hard to narrow down to one! I would have to say children and food...you know food for the boys, of course. :)


2. What is the farthest you have been from home?

Colombia


3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?

Motorola Razor - Love it, for now. Well, it does its job just fine, especially since I really don't text that much. I can't say I wouldn't love an iPhone or some other smart phone.


4. Coke or Pepsi?

Hands down, Coke. Actually, Cherry Coke!


5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?

I think it would be to not worry so much about pleasing others and worrying about the little, unimportant things. Instead, focusing on the moment and beauty of it all!

Also, I think it would have been cool to have hired a professional videographer.

Well, there it is. That was fun and easy! How about you? Answer in the comments if you'd like or link up HERE.



2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Mmmmm, cherry coke. And I hear ya on the wedding stuff! Glad you joined in! Hope you'll come back next week!

Unknown said...

I LOVE cherry coke. Have a great weekend. :)